Welcome to Speedworld RC Flyers!
We are a club that enjoys building and flying radio contolled model aircraft. Our club airport is located a few miles northwest of Surprise, AZ. We are part of the former Speedworld complex and have been active there since 1986. If you have an interest in model airplanes, come out to our airfield and check us out. Visitors are always welcome. Please view the About Us page on this web site for general club information, including membership.
What's New . . .
- The Spring Warbird Race at Speedworld RC Flyers is on Saturday, March 22nd, 2014. The event is open to all AMA pilots. Sign-in and safety inspections start at 7:30 AM Saturday. The Pilots meeting is at 8:15 and racing starts at 8:30 AM. Read the Flyer here.
- Weather in the 80's and CD Jim Allen's contest skills created the perfect combination for Speedworld RC Flyers' QM40 Classic Race. Seventy seven contestants enjoyed good times (as in fun) and good times (as in speed) for the weekend event. Check the Gallery for some pictures and J M Neely also donated another great Slideshow for us.
- Congratulations to our own Darrol Cady on his induction into the NMPR Hall of Fame during the Q-40 World Championship event in Julian, N.C.
- New pictures of the Desert Jet Storm 2014 are in the Gallery but don't miss this great Slideshow by J M Neely.
- We have updated membership forms, one for new members and one for current members. You can view and/or download them from the About Us page in the Membership section.
- New Club Safety Rules and Regulations, as revised Jan 1, 2014 can be viewed on the Safety page.
- The Speedworld RC Flyers Bylaws, as amended November 12, 1013, are listed on the Members Only page./li>